Construction Site Portable Toilets
Whatever the size of your construction site or the duration of your hire, we’re confident that we will have a portable toilet to suit your needs. We take cleanliness and hygiene very seriously and ensure that our toilets are always cleaned to the highest standard. When hiring from EHS, you can rest assured that your portable toilet will be delivered with everything you will require.
Single Portable Toilet for Long Term Hire
Our Single Portable Toilets are highly versatile, requiring no electricity or water and completely self-contained, offering comfortable and clean welfare for your workforce. These units are suitable for up to 7 people, over a 7-day week, with recommended consideration given for additional units on mixed-gender sites.
Every hire includes a free weekly service from an experienced member of our team. Service includes jet wash, waste emptying and replenishment of consumables ready for the following week of hire.
- No power required
- Recirculating flush activated by hand pump
- Hand sanitising gel (or soap if internal sink fitted)
- Toilet roll dispenser
- Internal ventilation
- Interior door lock with external indicator to station vacant or occupied
- Self-contained waste tank
Dimension: Height: 2440mm Width: 1120mm Depth: 1120mm
Waste Capacity: 225 Litres
Portable Toilet Mains Unit
Mains connected portable toilets are the perfect solution for long term hires, where drainage, electricity and water are readily available onsite - when connected these provide a flushing toilet.
This type of unit is the most H.S.E compliant unit. They are supplied with a 3kw water heater, forearm sink, internal waterproof lights, soap dispenser and toilet roll holder.
Specification & Features
- Hot and cold water
- Waterproof internal lights
- Porcelain hand wash basin
- Porcelain toilet
- Full electrical RCD/MCB
- Protection conforming to latest IEE regulations
Dimensions: Height: 2316mm Width 1166mm Depth: 1215mm
Hot Wash Unit
- Hot and cold water supply
- Waterproof internal light
- Large acrylic mirror
- Porcelain wash hand basin
- Secure toilet roll holder
- Standard porcelain pan with slimline w.c
- Full Electrical RCD/MCB protection conforming to the latest IEE regulations.
Base: MD Polyethylene
Roof: HD Polyethylene
Door & Frame: HD Polyethylene
Side Panels: HD Polyethylene
Total Weight: 110 Kg (240 lbs approx)
Total Width: 1166 mm
Total Depth: 1215 mm
Total Height: 2316 mm
Door Height: 1975 mm
Door Width: 639 mm
Waste Tank Capacity: 225 litres
Large wash basin capacity: 65 litres